…It all begins at your home
RESIDENTIAL SITE ASSESSMENT
- Preliminary evaluation of clients’ landscape needs.
- Problem solving for “difficult” areas.
- Recommendations for a logical sequential approach to the landscape master plan.
- Familiarizing the homeowner with varied services available to them in achieving their goals.
- Evaluation of existing plantings with regard to architecture and suggestions for improvement
Particular attention to maintenance requirements – suggestions for “simplifying” gardening Horticultural advice and associated available resources for the homeowner.